Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
If one would have invested Rs 10,000 in Reliance Industries shares IPO in 1995, what would be the return today?
Reliance came with IPO in 1977 with a face value of Rs 10. So, one would have got 1000 shares.
Total share after all Bonuses (1983,1997,2009,2017) = 12800
The current price of RIL is 1911.70.
Total Profit- 12800*1901.70= 2,43,41,760 exclusive of all dividends paid by the Company.