Please don’t trade, that is my humble request. If you know what you’re doing then it’s fine otherwise you will lose your hard-earned money.
Now coming to your question, you could easily make 1 cr from an investment of 10 lakh in 8–10 years (Sorry 5–7 years is a short horizon).
If you have invested 10 lakh in any of these companies in 2009, then let’s try to calculate the profits.
Now investing 10 lakh in a single company can be dangerous, but if you could have just invested 2–3 lakh in any of these companies then also you could have generated 1 cr.
So my advice is always to diversify because I know 32 cr profit sounds too good to be true but again no one could have predicted that 1 rs stock would go to 570 rs. So always diversify your stock holdings and you can use 30% of your money for risky stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-bagger.
#stocks #longterm #investments #sharemarket #returns #profits #story #india
Question: Which are the highest return stocks in the last 10 years in India?
These are the stocks that have given the highest returns in the last 5 years on a consistent basis!
We noticed 1 thing that most of the pharma-related sectors have given the highest returns in the last 5 years.
The pharma sector never got enough importance for a decade.
The only importance the sector got is when we are into this pandemic.
Pharma stocks will be the biggest multi-baggers in India in the next decade.
#Stock #longterm #Investment #Stockmarket #Stocks #multibaggers
What is the son of Harshad Mehta doing now?
Harshad Mehta son Aatur Harshad Mehta is the promoter of a textile company fair deal textile his name came into news when he bought around 1.45 M shares at 47.8 Rs/ share of this textile company along with his partner. Aatur is now working in the stock market as he got this talent from his Uncle Ashwini and his dad Harshad. Harshad's brother Ashwini is a known lawyer and practicing in Bombay High court while his son is involved in the stock market for bread and butter.
What are some good stocks to invest in right now?
1. Inox Leisure: Expanding number of screen without taking too much debt and entertainment industry has great future ahead. It is also very attractive if you will compare it with PVR, who is getting strong competition from Inox
2. CDSL: Being Duopoly in Industry only second player and competitor is NSDL and there is strong entry barrier for new player due to govt compliance
3. Mahindra Logistic: I believe Logistic sector will boom in coming days, with increasing demand of organized player in this sector. Govt boost to FDI in retail sector, Growing demand of E-commmerce industry also work in favor of Logistic Industry and Mahindra Logistic is established player with having business from Mahindra Group as well as non-mahindra business.
4. Ashok Leyland: Now Auto Sector is at a stage from where chances of revival in next 1 to 2 years are very high. BS VI implementation and Scrappage Policy round the corner, will help in improving profit margin as well as turnover. Its a very promising bet in Auto Industry
5. Motherson Sumi: Strong Mgt with great track record of acquisition and a strong bet with Electric Vehicle point of view. This may lead electric vehicle disruption
6. HDFC Life: Under penetrated Insurance Sector, Technological advancement of online policy selling and a strong brand of HDFC make it a perfect bet in Insurance sector and current levels are also attractive.
7. TCS: It needs no introduction. Current levels Rs.2100 (16.12.2019) are attractive to accumulate this top company.
8. Engineers India Limited: Strong Order book, not a part of F&O means now it is a cash stock, zero debt, make it a perfect bet at current levels around Rs.103
9. HeroMoto: Zero Debt Company needs no introduction. Current correction due to fall in sales volume could be a great opportunity as before implementation of BS VI they have already raised prices for BS VI version of bikes and it will improve the margin and as said earlier when auto sector will revive may be in next 1 to 2 years these stocks will create huge wealth for investors.
10. Infosys: This stock was also in news recently with wrong reasons but nothing yet came out in internal audit done by company. In correction it could also be a good pick to make part of any portfolio
11. ITC: At current levels downside is limited and this largecap FMCG can reward its shareholders in coming time.
12. Vedanta: This is an exception to this list but recently they have drastically reduced their debt and they have continuously giving good dividend and now expected to announce dividend in next 2 to 3 months.
Below are some good stocks to invest in right now:-
BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company. The current price is 370–380 and it can go up to 430–450. Its revenue is above 3Lakh Cr.
ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Its revenue is 1300 Cr. The current price is 350–355 it may rise up to 400–420.
IGL:- Indraprastha Gas Limited, is one of India's leading natural gas distribution companies. IGL supplies natural gas as cooking and vehicular fuel. The net profit of IGL is above 1347 CR for the 2018–2019 quarter. Currently, it is 405–410 it may go up to 450–480.
SBI Bank: The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2019. Its revenue is 2.8 Lakh Cr. The current price is 190–195 it can go up to 230–260.
TVS Motor: TVS Motor Company is an Indian multinational motorcycle company. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India with revenue above 20000 crores in 2018–19. The current price is 380–390 and it may rise up to 440–460.
ACC: ACC Limited is one of the largest producers of cement in India. Its revenue is above 11000 CR. The current price is 1300–1340 and it can rise up to 1450–1500.
Bajaj Finserv LTD: It is a part of and Indian financial services focused on lending, asset management, and insurance, etc. The current price is 6400–6450 and it can rise up to 7500–8000.