Please don’t trade, that is my humble request. If you know what you’re doing then it’s fine otherwise you will lose your hard-earned money.
Now coming to your question, you could easily make 1 cr from an investment of 10 lakh in 8–10 years (Sorry 5–7 years is a short horizon).
If you have invested 10 lakh in any of these companies in 2009, then let’s try to calculate the profits.
Now investing 10 lakh in a single company can be dangerous, but if you could have just invested 2–3 lakh in any of these companies then also you could have generated 1 cr.
So my advice is always to diversify because I know 32 cr profit sounds too good to be true but again no one could have predicted that 1 rs stock would go to 570 rs. So always diversify your stock holdings and you can use 30% of your money for risky stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-bagger.
#stocks #longterm #investments #sharemarket #returns #profits #story #india
I have a lot of favorites, but my all-time favorite stock is reliance. But if I need to list out 10 fav stock then they would be:
Credit Acces Gramin
Edelweiss Financial Services
#investments #stocks #longterm #favorite #sharemarket
Can you share your portfolio of stocks, if you are a long term investor?
I invested around 15 lakh in March-April and has made around 7 lakh in profit in June 2020. If the 7 lakh vanishes in the next 5–6 months, I will not worry as I am a long-term investor. The goal is to sell my holdings (partially) after 10–15 years.
I always believe in the strategy: BUY RIGHT, SIT TIGHT. I have been around the stock market since I was 15 years old and started dabbling in markets with my father. I don't know every detail about the stock market, but I know enough to make money in the long term. My father had never made money in trading, in fact, he lost all the money he made in equity due to trading stocks.
Although, many believe trading is profitable and it might be, but if you're starting, NEVER TRADE. Start with understanding the markets and start investing slowly. You might think 1,000 rs is a small number to start but believe me, if you start investing now and increase the amount you invest monthly you will get RICH in 20 years.
#long-term #valueinvestor #investing #portoflio #rich #profits #Stock #Stockmarket
Can Trident become a multibagger stock in 2 years?
To become a multi-bagger at least one of the conditions (listed conditions not exhaustive) should be satisfied:
1/ The stock is trading at a very cheap valuation.
2/ A lot of growth can happen with good ROIC.
We see that neither of the conditions appears to be met. The stock is expensive and the returns are abysmal.
Using the Simple Valuation tool at MarginValue, I have calculated the fair value of Trident, the margin of safety, and the probability that the stock will trade above the valuation given under the margin of safety. You can attempt your own valuation.
#Trident #value #multibagger #investments #Stock
Why should I buy 10,000 shares of HDFC Bank for long term investment?
HDFC BANK IS A PROVEN MULTIBAGGER.
I don’t think that HDFC bank has ever disappointed anyone apart from huge Market correction.
Why you Should hold the stock?
1. The Financial Trend has been positive every quarter since we started tracking 20 quarters ago.
2. HDFC Bank continues to register high-profit growth while keeping its Non-Performing Assets (NPA) very low and very high return ratios.
3. The Gross NPA based on March 2019 numbers is 1.3%. This is against close to 10% of the Gross NPA of SBI reported in Dec 2018. The corresponding number for ICICI is around 8%.
4. The ROA of HDFC Bank continues to be high at around 1.8% vs ICICI’s of 1.5% and SBI’s 0.4%
Motilal Oswal Securities in a recent report has articulated very well that HDFC Bank is ready to capitalize on the growth opportunities due to the following factors:
• CASA ratio of 43.5%,
• Opportunities’ for the significant market share gains
• Improving operating efficiency led by digitalization initiatives
• Expected traction in income due to strong expansion in branch network, and
• Best-in-class asset quality
When to sell?
Philip Fisher famously said, “If the job has been correctly done when a stock is purchased, the time to sell it is — almost never.”
However, he did provide a framework for selling a stock. He says one should sell a stock if “the reasons you bought the stock are no longer valid”
This could happen mainly for the following two reasons “either there has been a deterioration in the management quality of the company or the company cannot sustain the growth”.
My View on HDFC BANK is very very BULLISH for long-term investments.
#HDFC #Bank #longterm #investments #HDFCBANK #Stock #sharemarket #bullish
Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
Question: Which are the highest return stocks in the last 10 years in India?
These are the stocks that have given the highest returns in the last 5 years on a consistent basis!
We noticed 1 thing that most of the pharma-related sectors have given the highest returns in the last 5 years.
The pharma sector never got enough importance for a decade.
The only importance the sector got is when we are into this pandemic.
Pharma stocks will be the biggest multi-baggers in India in the next decade.
#Stock #longterm #Investment #Stockmarket #Stocks #multibaggers
What is the son of Harshad Mehta doing now?
Harshad Mehta son Aatur Harshad Mehta is the promoter of a textile company fair deal textile his name came into news when he bought around 1.45 M shares at 47.8 Rs/ share of this textile company along with his partner. Aatur is now working in the stock market as he got this talent from his Uncle Ashwini and his dad Harshad. Harshad's brother Ashwini is a known lawyer and practicing in Bombay High court while his son is involved in the stock market for bread and butter.
What are some good stocks to invest in right now?
1. Inox Leisure: Expanding number of screen without taking too much debt and entertainment industry has great future ahead. It is also very attractive if you will compare it with PVR, who is getting strong competition from Inox
2. CDSL: Being Duopoly in Industry only second player and competitor is NSDL and there is strong entry barrier for new player due to govt compliance
3. Mahindra Logistic: I believe Logistic sector will boom in coming days, with increasing demand of organized player in this sector. Govt boost to FDI in retail sector, Growing demand of E-commmerce industry also work in favor of Logistic Industry and Mahindra Logistic is established player with having business from Mahindra Group as well as non-mahindra business.
4. Ashok Leyland: Now Auto Sector is at a stage from where chances of revival in next 1 to 2 years are very high. BS VI implementation and Scrappage Policy round the corner, will help in improving profit margin as well as turnover. Its a very promising bet in Auto Industry
5. Motherson Sumi: Strong Mgt with great track record of acquisition and a strong bet with Electric Vehicle point of view. This may lead electric vehicle disruption
6. HDFC Life: Under penetrated Insurance Sector, Technological advancement of online policy selling and a strong brand of HDFC make it a perfect bet in Insurance sector and current levels are also attractive.
7. TCS: It needs no introduction. Current levels Rs.2100 (16.12.2019) are attractive to accumulate this top company.
8. Engineers India Limited: Strong Order book, not a part of F&O means now it is a cash stock, zero debt, make it a perfect bet at current levels around Rs.103
9. HeroMoto: Zero Debt Company needs no introduction. Current correction due to fall in sales volume could be a great opportunity as before implementation of BS VI they have already raised prices for BS VI version of bikes and it will improve the margin and as said earlier when auto sector will revive may be in next 1 to 2 years these stocks will create huge wealth for investors.
10. Infosys: This stock was also in news recently with wrong reasons but nothing yet came out in internal audit done by company. In correction it could also be a good pick to make part of any portfolio
11. ITC: At current levels downside is limited and this largecap FMCG can reward its shareholders in coming time.
12. Vedanta: This is an exception to this list but recently they have drastically reduced their debt and they have continuously giving good dividend and now expected to announce dividend in next 2 to 3 months.
Below are some good stocks to invest in right now:-
BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company. The current price is 370–380 and it can go up to 430–450. Its revenue is above 3Lakh Cr.
ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Its revenue is 1300 Cr. The current price is 350–355 it may rise up to 400–420.
IGL:- Indraprastha Gas Limited, is one of India's leading natural gas distribution companies. IGL supplies natural gas as cooking and vehicular fuel. The net profit of IGL is above 1347 CR for the 2018–2019 quarter. Currently, it is 405–410 it may go up to 450–480.
SBI Bank: The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2019. Its revenue is 2.8 Lakh Cr. The current price is 190–195 it can go up to 230–260.
TVS Motor: TVS Motor Company is an Indian multinational motorcycle company. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India with revenue above 20000 crores in 2018–19. The current price is 380–390 and it may rise up to 440–460.
ACC: ACC Limited is one of the largest producers of cement in India. Its revenue is above 11000 CR. The current price is 1300–1340 and it can rise up to 1450–1500.
Bajaj Finserv LTD: It is a part of and Indian financial services focused on lending, asset management, and insurance, etc. The current price is 6400–6450 and it can rise up to 7500–8000.
Question: What are some undervalued stocks as of October 2020?
A stock whose current price is Rs.180, and its estimated intrinsic value is said Rs.200, such stock is said to be trading @20% undervaluation.
For profitable investing in the stock market, it is important for investors to buy undervalued stocks and sell them when price nears overvaluation. This is called value investing. But unfortunately many do not know the utility of value investing.
A common man practicing value investing can be far more rewarding than day trading (in terms of risk of loss involved). Hence it will be interesting to know more about undervalued stocks.