Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
What are some good stocks to invest in right now?
1. Inox Leisure: Expanding number of screen without taking too much debt and entertainment industry has great future ahead. It is also very attractive if you will compare it with PVR, who is getting strong competition from Inox
2. CDSL: Being Duopoly in Industry only second player and competitor is NSDL and there is strong entry barrier for new player due to govt compliance
3. Mahindra Logistic: I believe Logistic sector will boom in coming days, with increasing demand of organized player in this sector. Govt boost to FDI in retail sector, Growing demand of E-commmerce industry also work in favor of Logistic Industry and Mahindra Logistic is established player with having business from Mahindra Group as well as non-mahindra business.
4. Ashok Leyland: Now Auto Sector is at a stage from where chances of revival in next 1 to 2 years are very high. BS VI implementation and Scrappage Policy round the corner, will help in improving profit margin as well as turnover. Its a very promising bet in Auto Industry
5. Motherson Sumi: Strong Mgt with great track record of acquisition and a strong bet with Electric Vehicle point of view. This may lead electric vehicle disruption
6. HDFC Life: Under penetrated Insurance Sector, Technological advancement of online policy selling and a strong brand of HDFC make it a perfect bet in Insurance sector and current levels are also attractive.
7. TCS: It needs no introduction. Current levels Rs.2100 (16.12.2019) are attractive to accumulate this top company.
8. Engineers India Limited: Strong Order book, not a part of F&O means now it is a cash stock, zero debt, make it a perfect bet at current levels around Rs.103
9. HeroMoto: Zero Debt Company needs no introduction. Current correction due to fall in sales volume could be a great opportunity as before implementation of BS VI they have already raised prices for BS VI version of bikes and it will improve the margin and as said earlier when auto sector will revive may be in next 1 to 2 years these stocks will create huge wealth for investors.
10. Infosys: This stock was also in news recently with wrong reasons but nothing yet came out in internal audit done by company. In correction it could also be a good pick to make part of any portfolio
11. ITC: At current levels downside is limited and this largecap FMCG can reward its shareholders in coming time.
12. Vedanta: This is an exception to this list but recently they have drastically reduced their debt and they have continuously giving good dividend and now expected to announce dividend in next 2 to 3 months.
Is it too late to buy RIL shares, or will it fall again to 1k lows?
Not it’s not late, I think the stock would go 5,000 in the next 10 years. So if you share the vision of the reliance industries then you could start investing monthly and if it’s fall then invest more so that your average price would come down.
Reasons, what one should invest in RIL? Well, there are so many but essentially Jio is going to be the next big thing and right now there is no separate listing of Jio. So, even if Jio is listed separately in the next 3–4 years, Reliance stock would rally.