Please don’t trade, that is my humble request. If you know what you’re doing then it’s fine otherwise you will lose your hard-earned money.
Now coming to your question, you could easily make 1 cr from an investment of 10 lakh in 8–10 years (Sorry 5–7 years is a short horizon).
If you have invested 10 lakh in any of these companies in 2009, then let’s try to calculate the profits.
Now investing 10 lakh in a single company can be dangerous, but if you could have just invested 2–3 lakh in any of these companies then also you could have generated 1 cr.
So my advice is always to diversify because I know 32 cr profit sounds too good to be true but again no one could have predicted that 1 rs stock would go to 570 rs. So always diversify your stock holdings and you can use 30% of your money for risky stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-bagger.
#stocks #longterm #investments #sharemarket #returns #profits #story #india
I have a lot of favorites, but my all-time favorite stock is reliance. But if I need to list out 10 fav stock then they would be:
Credit Acces Gramin
Edelweiss Financial Services
#investments #stocks #longterm #favorite #sharemarket
Why should I buy 10,000 shares of HDFC Bank for long term investment?
HDFC BANK IS A PROVEN MULTIBAGGER.
I don’t think that HDFC bank has ever disappointed anyone apart from huge Market correction.
Why you Should hold the stock?
1. The Financial Trend has been positive every quarter since we started tracking 20 quarters ago.
2. HDFC Bank continues to register high-profit growth while keeping its Non-Performing Assets (NPA) very low and very high return ratios.
3. The Gross NPA based on March 2019 numbers is 1.3%. This is against close to 10% of the Gross NPA of SBI reported in Dec 2018. The corresponding number for ICICI is around 8%.
4. The ROA of HDFC Bank continues to be high at around 1.8% vs ICICI’s of 1.5% and SBI’s 0.4%
Motilal Oswal Securities in a recent report has articulated very well that HDFC Bank is ready to capitalize on the growth opportunities due to the following factors:
• CASA ratio of 43.5%,
• Opportunities’ for the significant market share gains
• Improving operating efficiency led by digitalization initiatives
• Expected traction in income due to strong expansion in branch network, and
• Best-in-class asset quality
When to sell?
Philip Fisher famously said, “If the job has been correctly done when a stock is purchased, the time to sell it is — almost never.”
However, he did provide a framework for selling a stock. He says one should sell a stock if “the reasons you bought the stock are no longer valid”
This could happen mainly for the following two reasons “either there has been a deterioration in the management quality of the company or the company cannot sustain the growth”.
My View on HDFC BANK is very very BULLISH for long-term investments.
#HDFC #Bank #longterm #investments #HDFCBANK #Stock #sharemarket #bullish
Question: Which are the highest return stocks in the last 10 years in India?
These are the stocks that have given the highest returns in the last 5 years on a consistent basis!
We noticed 1 thing that most of the pharma-related sectors have given the highest returns in the last 5 years.
The pharma sector never got enough importance for a decade.
The only importance the sector got is when we are into this pandemic.
Pharma stocks will be the biggest multi-baggers in India in the next decade.
#Stock #longterm #Investment #Stockmarket #Stocks #multibaggers