Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
Question: What are some undervalued stocks as of October 2020?
A stock whose current price is Rs.180, and its estimated intrinsic value is said Rs.200, such stock is said to be trading @20% undervaluation.
For profitable investing in the stock market, it is important for investors to buy undervalued stocks and sell them when price nears overvaluation. This is called value investing. But unfortunately many do not know the utility of value investing.
A common man practicing value investing can be far more rewarding than day trading (in terms of risk of loss involved). Hence it will be interesting to know more about undervalued stocks.