Here are the stocks on the ASX To Watch This Week [26 Sep 22]. Check out the post for information.
#stocks #Investment #stockmarketing #Investmentadvisor
Stock Investment Advisor
#stocks #Investment #stockmarketing #Investmentadvisor
Invest in fundamentally strong stocks like #JUBLFOOD
The Company has rights to develop and operate Domino's Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. It also has a right for developing and operating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants for India.
Please don’t trade, that is my humble request. If you know what you’re doing then it’s fine otherwise you will lose your hard-earned money.
Now coming to your question, you could easily make 1 cr from an investment of 10 lakh in 8–10 years (Sorry 5–7 years is a short horizon).
If you have invested 10 lakh in any of these companies in 2009, then let’s try to calculate the profits.
Now investing 10 lakh in a single company can be dangerous, but if you could have just invested 2–3 lakh in any of these companies then also you could have generated 1 cr.
So my advice is always to diversify because I know 32 cr profit sounds too good to be true but again no one could have predicted that 1 rs stock would go to 570 rs. So always diversify your stock holdings and you can use 30% of your money for risky stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-bagger.
#stocks #longterm #investments #sharemarket #returns #profits #story #india
I have a lot of favorites, but my all-time favorite stock is reliance. But if I need to list out 10 fav stock then they would be:
Credit Acces Gramin
Edelweiss Financial Services
#investments #stocks #longterm #favorite #sharemarket
Can you share your portfolio of stocks, if you are a long term investor?
I invested around 15 lakh in March-April and has made around 7 lakh in profit in June 2020. If the 7 lakh vanishes in the next 5–6 months, I will not worry as I am a long-term investor. The goal is to sell my holdings (partially) after 10–15 years.
I always believe in the strategy: BUY RIGHT, SIT TIGHT. I have been around the stock market since I was 15 years old and started dabbling in markets with my father. I don't know every detail about the stock market, but I know enough to make money in the long term. My father had never made money in trading, in fact, he lost all the money he made in equity due to trading stocks.
Although, many believe trading is profitable and it might be, but if you're starting, NEVER TRADE. Start with understanding the markets and start investing slowly. You might think 1,000 rs is a small number to start but believe me, if you start investing now and increase the amount you invest monthly you will get RICH in 20 years.
#long-term #valueinvestor #investing #portoflio #rich #profits #Stock #Stockmarket
Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
Question: Which are the highest return stocks in the last 10 years in India?
These are the stocks that have given the highest returns in the last 5 years on a consistent basis!
We noticed 1 thing that most of the pharma-related sectors have given the highest returns in the last 5 years.
The pharma sector never got enough importance for a decade.
The only importance the sector got is when we are into this pandemic.
Pharma stocks will be the biggest multi-baggers in India in the next decade.
#Stock #longterm #Investment #Stockmarket #Stocks #multibaggers
What are some good stocks to invest in right now?
1. Inox Leisure: Expanding number of screen without taking too much debt and entertainment industry has great future ahead. It is also very attractive if you will compare it with PVR, who is getting strong competition from Inox
2. CDSL: Being Duopoly in Industry only second player and competitor is NSDL and there is strong entry barrier for new player due to govt compliance
3. Mahindra Logistic: I believe Logistic sector will boom in coming days, with increasing demand of organized player in this sector. Govt boost to FDI in retail sector, Growing demand of E-commmerce industry also work in favor of Logistic Industry and Mahindra Logistic is established player with having business from Mahindra Group as well as non-mahindra business.
4. Ashok Leyland: Now Auto Sector is at a stage from where chances of revival in next 1 to 2 years are very high. BS VI implementation and Scrappage Policy round the corner, will help in improving profit margin as well as turnover. Its a very promising bet in Auto Industry
5. Motherson Sumi: Strong Mgt with great track record of acquisition and a strong bet with Electric Vehicle point of view. This may lead electric vehicle disruption
6. HDFC Life: Under penetrated Insurance Sector, Technological advancement of online policy selling and a strong brand of HDFC make it a perfect bet in Insurance sector and current levels are also attractive.
7. TCS: It needs no introduction. Current levels Rs.2100 (16.12.2019) are attractive to accumulate this top company.
8. Engineers India Limited: Strong Order book, not a part of F&O means now it is a cash stock, zero debt, make it a perfect bet at current levels around Rs.103
9. HeroMoto: Zero Debt Company needs no introduction. Current correction due to fall in sales volume could be a great opportunity as before implementation of BS VI they have already raised prices for BS VI version of bikes and it will improve the margin and as said earlier when auto sector will revive may be in next 1 to 2 years these stocks will create huge wealth for investors.
10. Infosys: This stock was also in news recently with wrong reasons but nothing yet came out in internal audit done by company. In correction it could also be a good pick to make part of any portfolio
11. ITC: At current levels downside is limited and this largecap FMCG can reward its shareholders in coming time.
12. Vedanta: This is an exception to this list but recently they have drastically reduced their debt and they have continuously giving good dividend and now expected to announce dividend in next 2 to 3 months.
Below are some good stocks to invest in right now:-
BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company. The current price is 370–380 and it can go up to 430–450. Its revenue is above 3Lakh Cr.
ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Its revenue is 1300 Cr. The current price is 350–355 it may rise up to 400–420.
IGL:- Indraprastha Gas Limited, is one of India's leading natural gas distribution companies. IGL supplies natural gas as cooking and vehicular fuel. The net profit of IGL is above 1347 CR for the 2018–2019 quarter. Currently, it is 405–410 it may go up to 450–480.
SBI Bank: The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2019. Its revenue is 2.8 Lakh Cr. The current price is 190–195 it can go up to 230–260.
TVS Motor: TVS Motor Company is an Indian multinational motorcycle company. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India with revenue above 20000 crores in 2018–19. The current price is 380–390 and it may rise up to 440–460.
ACC: ACC Limited is one of the largest producers of cement in India. Its revenue is above 11000 CR. The current price is 1300–1340 and it can rise up to 1450–1500.
Bajaj Finserv LTD: It is a part of and Indian financial services focused on lending, asset management, and insurance, etc. The current price is 6400–6450 and it can rise up to 7500–8000.
Question: What are some undervalued stocks as of October 2020?
A stock whose current price is Rs.180, and its estimated intrinsic value is said Rs.200, such stock is said to be trading @20% undervaluation.
For profitable investing in the stock market, it is important for investors to buy undervalued stocks and sell them when price nears overvaluation. This is called value investing. But unfortunately many do not know the utility of value investing.
A common man practicing value investing can be far more rewarding than day trading (in terms of risk of loss involved). Hence it will be interesting to know more about undervalued stocks.
I am planning to buy 10,000 Yes Bank shares at 13.5. What are the chances of it reaching 135 in the next ten years?
Why do you want to invest in such stock? These stocks are very risky, and the past scam in YES Bank doesn't instill any confidence. Although the current management is brilliant but waits till the balance sheet is more attractive.
It's better to invest in other stock which may give you more than 20 times return in long run. This stock only has only a limited potential.
Avoid Yes Bank and don't think it's cheap.
Most of the time cheap stock isn't really cheap and this is one of the main reasons why retail investors lose their money in the stock market.
#Yesbank #Stock #Investment #Cheapstock
Multibagger recommendations for 2020?
Who doesn’t want to hold multi-bagger stocks but finding such stocks are difficult and holding on for 10–15 years is another task but let me know help you with some stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-baggers.
After some research, I have found that some of the stocks can become multi-bagger in 10–15 years.
Long term investors can invest in the following stocks:
1. Sterlite Technologies - Telecommunications
2. Delta Corp - Gaming and Hospitality
3. Bajaj Finserv - Financial Services
4. Borosil Renewables - Solar
5. Atul Limited – Chemicals
Again these won’t give you multi-bagger in the short term, but for the long term, this list will definitely have a few.
Let me explain with one example why I considered these stocks multibagger:
Sterlite Technologies (STL) is a digital technology company with offices in India, China, US, SEA, Europe, and MEA. It is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India. It has 358 patents and is active in over 150 countries.
STL design, build and manage data networks for customers. With core capabilities in optical connectivity, network and system integration, and virtualized access solutions, STL are the industry’s leading end-to-end solutions provider for global data networks. STL partner with global telecom companies, cloud companies, citizen networks, and large enterprises to deliver solutions for their fixed and wireless networks for current and future needs.
With an intense focus on end-to-end network solutions development, STL conducts fundamental research in next-generation network applications at their centers of Excellence. STL has a strong global presence with next-gen optical preform, fiber, and cable manufacturing facilities in India, Italy, China, and Brazil, along with two software-development centres across India and one data centre design facility in the UK.
It has the first optical fiber cable plant in India to receive zero waste to landfill certification.
Optical Fiber and Accessories Market in India to Hit $1.66 Billion by 2026, at 17.2% CAGR: AMR
Widespread implementation of 5G, the surge in adoption of fiber to the home (FTTH) connectivity, and the emergence of the internet of things (IoT) drive the growth of the India optical fiber and accessories market. By the end-user, the telecommunication segment held nearly half of the total market share in 2018. On the other hand, by geography, the East region is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 23.3% during the study period.
Source: Allied Market Research
Why India needs a fiber network now more than ever?
According to a Nokia Mbit 2018 report, 4G consumption per user (there are 420 million of them) reached 11 GB per month in December 2017, of which video content contributed up to 65 percent of the total mobile data traffic. While this massive uptake of data has been driven by smartphones, optical fiber networks are crucial for securing India’s broadband future. As data consumption keeps growing exponentially and with new technologies such as 5G on the way, wireless platforms will not be enough to meet the demands of bandwidth-guzzling consumers.
“To deliver internet reliably and deliver bandwidth-hungry applications such as live streaming coaching classes, fiber is the most suitable medium for carrying a high amount of data over long distances,” said an industry analyst. While the case for fiber optics has existed since the late 1990s when companies such as HFCL started laying fiber, the economies of scale seem to make sense only now. Fibre investment in India has been low as the telecom operators relied on 2G technology for voice penetration and data. China consumed 13.7 times more fiber than India in 2016.
Sterlite Technologies, which deals in fiber optic cables, has several tailwinds going for it: government initiatives such as Digital India and Smart Cities, the expectation of exponential data growth, and 5G deployment the world over.
Now, all these are past news but the stock is available for cheap right now, and investing in this company for future prospects is such a good idea. Although, the vision is great but the company needs to post strong profits in order to justify the future price growth.
So, if everything works out in favor of STL, I think the stock can easily climb up to 500 from these levels in the next 5–10 years.