Please don’t trade, that is my humble request. If you know what you’re doing then it’s fine otherwise you will lose your hard-earned money.

Now coming to your question, you could easily make 1 cr from an investment of 10 lakh in 8–10 years (Sorry 5–7 years is a short horizon).

If you have invested 10 lakh in any of these companies in 2009, then let’s try to calculate the profits.

Now investing 10 lakh in a single company can be dangerous, but if you could have just invested 2–3 lakh in any of these companies then also you could have generated 1 cr.

So my advice is always to diversify because I know 32 cr profit sounds too good to be true but again no one could have predicted that 1 rs stock would go to 570 rs. So always diversify your stock holdings and you can use 30% of your money for risky stocks which have the potential of becoming multi-bagger.

#stocks #longterm #investments #sharemarket #returns #profits #story #india

All the companies have really good fundamentals.

In response ANIL KUMAR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @admin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Site Admin, click on at the bottom under it