Why should I buy 10,000 shares of HDFC Bank for long term investment?
HDFC BANK IS A PROVEN MULTIBAGGER.
I don’t think that HDFC bank has ever disappointed anyone apart from huge Market correction.
Why you Should hold the stock?
1. The Financial Trend has been positive every quarter since we started tracking 20 quarters ago.
2. HDFC Bank continues to register high-profit growth while keeping its Non-Performing Assets (NPA) very low and very high return ratios.
3. The Gross NPA based on March 2019 numbers is 1.3%. This is against close to 10% of the Gross NPA of SBI reported in Dec 2018. The corresponding number for ICICI is around 8%.
4. The ROA of HDFC Bank continues to be high at around 1.8% vs ICICI’s of 1.5% and SBI’s 0.4%
Motilal Oswal Securities in a recent report has articulated very well that HDFC Bank is ready to capitalize on the growth opportunities due to the following factors:
• CASA ratio of 43.5%,
• Opportunities’ for the significant market share gains
• Improving operating efficiency led by digitalization initiatives
• Expected traction in income due to strong expansion in branch network, and
• Best-in-class asset quality
When to sell?
Philip Fisher famously said, “If the job has been correctly done when a stock is purchased, the time to sell it is — almost never.”
However, he did provide a framework for selling a stock. He says one should sell a stock if “the reasons you bought the stock are no longer valid”
This could happen mainly for the following two reasons “either there has been a deterioration in the management quality of the company or the company cannot sustain the growth”.
My View on HDFC BANK is very very BULLISH for long-term investments.
#HDFC #Bank #longterm #investments #HDFCBANK #Stock #sharemarket #bullish
Why did Nifty fall down 250 points on the 15th of October 2020?
The stock market falls down 290+ points, there are end number of reasons behind this.
Let me tell you a few of the reasons:
1. US market and European stocks fell sharply.
2. Trump holds stimulus till November 03 after the election.
3. P/E is an all-time high i.e 34.87.
4. Infosys results.
5. The banking sector is in a tough situation.
6. Indian and China Border situation.
7. Increasing cases of COVID-19.
#nifty #fall #loss #Investment #trading
Below are some good stocks to invest in right now:-
BPCL: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company. The current price is 370–380 and it can go up to 430–450. Its revenue is above 3Lakh Cr.
ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Its revenue is 1300 Cr. The current price is 350–355 it may rise up to 400–420.
IGL:- Indraprastha Gas Limited, is one of India's leading natural gas distribution companies. IGL supplies natural gas as cooking and vehicular fuel. The net profit of IGL is above 1347 CR for the 2018–2019 quarter. Currently, it is 405–410 it may go up to 450–480.
SBI Bank: The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2019. Its revenue is 2.8 Lakh Cr. The current price is 190–195 it can go up to 230–260.
TVS Motor: TVS Motor Company is an Indian multinational motorcycle company. It is the third-largest motorcycle company in India with revenue above 20000 crores in 2018–19. The current price is 380–390 and it may rise up to 440–460.
ACC: ACC Limited is one of the largest producers of cement in India. Its revenue is above 11000 CR. The current price is 1300–1340 and it can rise up to 1450–1500.
Bajaj Finserv LTD: It is a part of and Indian financial services focused on lending, asset management, and insurance, etc. The current price is 6400–6450 and it can rise up to 7500–8000.
I am planning to buy 10,000 Yes Bank shares at 13.5. What are the chances of it reaching 135 in the next ten years?
Why do you want to invest in such stock? These stocks are very risky, and the past scam in YES Bank doesn't instill any confidence. Although the current management is brilliant but waits till the balance sheet is more attractive.
It's better to invest in other stock which may give you more than 20 times return in long run. This stock only has only a limited potential.
Avoid Yes Bank and don't think it's cheap.
Most of the time cheap stock isn't really cheap and this is one of the main reasons why retail investors lose their money in the stock market.
#Yesbank #Stock #Investment #Cheapstock